We gratefully accept donations of money and food.
We are unable to accept credit card donations – but donations can be made:
- Online through Canada Helps
- You may send a cheque or money order to:
- Peanut butter, jam
- Spaghetti sauce, dry pastas, macaroni
- Kraft Dinner
- Canned meat, stew, tomatoes
- Canned fish
- Canned fruits
- Canned soups
- Rice and dry beans
- Canned beans
- Baby food – all types
- Tea, Coffee
- Baking items, cake mixes, flour
- Puddings, Jell-O
- Ketchup, mustard, relishes
- Snacks, raisins, cereal bars
Planned giving provides an opportunity to donate on a regular basis over a scheduled period of time. For example – you could donate monthly, or annually over a three to five year commitment. Planned donating not only provides us with a consistent amount of money that we can project into community services, but it also provides donors with a planning strategy for their charitable giving.
If this approach to giving reflects your kind of financial planning, please contact our Executive Director – Mr. Sandy Singers at (613) 544-8230 for more information.